Customers experience careful handling and on-time performance through our network that covers the northeastern United States, Ontario, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Founded in 1931 in Lebanon, PA, New Penn remains committed to providing superior next-day, day-definite, and time-definite regional LTL services. Customers experience careful handling and on-time performance through our network that covers the northeastern United States, Ontario, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Our company was built on a tradition of excellent customer service. Working with sister trucking companies, Holland and Reddaway, we provide one-stop freight service throughout the western, midwestern and southeastern parts of the U.S.
New Penn always has – and always will – serve our customers with integrity, safety and respect. In our continued effort to provide award-winning service and remain top-of-mind with our customers, we focus on the core values represented in our Performance Five.
- Speed – Next-Day Delivery on more than 95 percent of shipments
- Reliability – Superior freight handling with 99.8 percent claim-free shipping
- Responsiveness – Superior information systems, such as on-board computers, provide real-time status updates and freight visibility
- Flexibility – We understand your distinct operational needs, and provide expert service and proper equipment for each shipment.
- Efficiency – We invest in equipment and technology that help us consistently elevate our performance and provide the award-winning service our customers rely on.
To learn more about our industry-leading services, go here or call 1.800.285.5000.
Would you like a transportation expert to contact you?