New Penn is completely EDI capable and has been a leader in the use of EDI tracking to reduce costs and improve data accuracy.
Supported Transaction Sets
New Penn currently supports the following transaction sets:
- 204 – Motor Carrier Shipment Information (Load Tender)
- 210 – Motor Carrier Freight Detail and Invoice
- 211 – Motor Carrier Shipment Information (LTL Bill of Lading)
- 214 – Transportation Carrier Shipment Status Information
- 820 – Payment Order / Remittance Advice
- 990 – Response to a Load Tender
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Capabilities
Listed below are the additional details regarding New Penn’s EDI protocols:
- AS2 – our preferred communications method
- VAN – Descartes
To find out how EDI can benefit your company, please contact your New Penn account manager.