Improve your supply-chain efficiency with YRC Regional consolidation and distribution servicesAugust 29, 2009 Company News
Consolidation and Distribution services from Holland, New Penn and Reddaway can improve the efficiency of your supply chain by eliminating delays and reducing costs associated with shipping and warehouse storage. How? With our extensive regional network and cross-dock capabilities, we can:
- Pick up shipments from multiple vendors
- Consolidate them into one larger shipment
- Move that larger shipment across the network to another service center or accept delivery of a full-load shipment from your truckload carrier or private fleet
- De-consolidate the shipment for distribution to multiple store locations.
In some cases, we can even take a day out of your supply chain. For example, Reddaway offers Monday delivery to most points throughout its network when it receives your truckload by 6 p.m., Sunday at Fontana, Portland or Salt Lake City.
Improve your service
Maintain a smooth and efficient flow of products to and from your business, your customers and your suppliers.
- On-time reliability
- Fast transit times for quicker delivery
- Accurate and timely information
- Single-source control
- Flexible transportation solutions
- Professional handling
Reduce overall costs
Time is money, and we understand how important it is that you save both.
- Decrease transportation and warehouse costs
- Faster inventory turns for improved cash flow
- Fewer delivery exceptions and claims because of reduced handling
- Compressed order cycle time
- Simplified paperwork
Enhance customer satisfaction
With Holland, New Penn and Reddaway, you get the service you want, when you want it and where you want it.
- Customized solutions
- Industry-leading on-time and claim-free service
- Secure, customized Web access 24×7
For more information on our regional consolidation and distribution services, contact your Holland, New Penn or Reddaway account executive.
New Penn Named a 2019 Top 100 Trucker by Inbound Logistics MagazineSeptember 18, 2019 AwardsNew Penn, providing industry-leading Next-Day service throughout the Northeastern United States, parts of Canada, and…
Jason Bergman Named Chief Customer Officer of YRC WorldwideJuly 9, 2019 Company NewsBergman to Lead Enterprise Sales and Marketing Teams OVERLAND PARK, Kan., July 09, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- YRC…
New Penn Recognized as 2019 Preferred New England LTL Carrier by Total Quality LogisticsLEBANON, Pennsylvania, May 21, 2019 – New Penn has been chosen by Total Quality Logistics…
YRC Worldwide Announces Full Ratification of Five-Year Labor Agreement for Three of Its CompaniesMay 15, 2019 Press ReleaseFull Approval Secures Wage and Benefits Package and Opportunities for Operational EfficienciesOVERLAND PARK, Kan., May 15,…